Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Wild...

This is the place for your GB64.COM feature requests and bug submissions!

Moderator: Jimbo

Skull2K

Wild...

Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:44 pm

Wild to see this site still alive and kicking after all these years. I miss the early WWW days where (Commodore 64) emulation was all the rage. Now I have kids and they prefer Roblox and Minecraft to this stuff. :mrgreen:
Bards_Tale

Re: Wild...

Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:51 am

Ja, aber ich bin auch froh, dass nach so langer Zeit die Gamebase noch da ist.
Aber ich gebe zu, Minecraft ist auch cool.
Baracuda
Cool Member
Cool Member

Re: Wild...

Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:43 am

Skull2K wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:44 pm
Wild to see this site still alive and kicking after all these years. I miss the early WWW days where (Commodore 64) emulation was all the rage. Now I have kids and they prefer Roblox and Minecraft to this stuff. :mrgreen:
Not easy but we all, now mostly retards try our best TOGETHER to save such sites !
I am sure your kids will like some C64 games too.. :)
It is not only the sound, the graphics but the game idea and the fun we have with the game which
brought us to the c64 beside the fun we had to produce own stuff and leave our steps
in a scene like these.. Badly a lot of these sites are in trouble to stay alive, finding no one who helps
them and one day they are gone we all wonder why.. Life and nothing stays forever.. But again it is on us all to keep such sites alive as long as we can..

Return to “The GB64 Website”