Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

GB64 recommended games

This is the place for your GB64.COM feature requests and bug submissions!

Moderator: Jimbo

marioelvis

GB64 recommended games

Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:43 pm

Hi GB64 team,

I would very appreciate if you could extend the advanced search a little to find and list all GB64 recommended games together with the user comments which was randomly pinned on the GBC main page.

I can't find these comments elsewhere so I'm sure they aren't part of the main database. And so I'm afraid it's not easy to implement a search field for them. But it was worth asking. ;)

Thx anyway
marioelvis

Re: GB64 recommended games

Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:48 pm

So I decided to scrape the regarding data myself. ;)

Besides I decided to share the resulting "Recommended Games" list with everyone who is interested.

Note: The "count" column reflects how often the regarding game appears in the GBC main screen during the scraping process. Games with more than one comment are marked yellow. The grand total shows the number of unique games (w/o duplicates).

It seems that no changes have been performed on the website (or the database) during the last years regarding the game recommendations. If I would notice some maybe I'll update the list.

https://we.tl/t-elXR1oJqJ4
aevans0001

Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:15 pm

Could you post this somewhere more permanent. I was excited to find it.
Baracuda
Cool Member
Cool Member

Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:57 am

Dear marioelvis,

please update your list and post it again on a new hoster as your old link is gone / dead.

thank you.

Return to “The GB64 Website”