Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Zooming screenshots to larger popup window, not working?!

Are you having problems setting up GB64 on your machine? Ask your questions in here!

Moderator: Jimbo

MTR1975

Zooming screenshots to larger popup window, not working?!

Thu Jan 22, 2004 4:24 pm

Hi all!

First of all, as a newly registered user, I'd like to say a big thanx to the GB team for putting so much effort into a brilliant production. It is a very neat package and a joy to use.

I have a problem however. When I am using my local GameBase install on my PC everything works fine, except for when I decide to get the zoomed view of a screenshot in the popup window by clicking on the screenshot column on the right-hand side.

I will post a screenshot so you can see what I mean, but basically when I try to zoom the screenshots, the border of the popup window appears, but no picture inside it.

Here you can see when I have double clicked the screenshot to zoom it (same happens with Zoom on right click menu). The window has a border, but no screenshot inside. Any ideas, or help appreciated. :)

TIA

MTR1975

Return to “GB64 Help!”