Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Hero Tale

Are you having problems setting up GB64 on your machine? Ask your questions in here!

Moderator: Jimbo

Th
ThePet

Hero Tale

Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:16 am

Hello.

I can't find (here or elsewhere) a game I used to play on my old C64. Its name was Hero Tale but I think it's not its correct name. I would categorize it as Arcade - Platformer (Multiscreen) or Arcade - Labyrinth / Maze but I didn't find it in these categories watching screenshots.

It looked similar as Impossible Mission but not in future (no robots, elevators etc.). You were underground in some kind of cave or something, your "enemies" were animals (bats and so on, if I can remember), some screens were dark and you had to use candle to lite them up, some screens were under water and you could swim and dive. Your task was to get through this very long cave (which was going from left to right and from up to down).

Please advise. TIA.
merman
Cool Member
Cool Member

Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:27 am

Black Magic? Hero of the Golden Talisman?
Th
ThePet

Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:00 pm

merman wrote:Black Magic? Hero of the Golden Talisman?
It's Hero of the Golden Talisman. Thank you!
Th
ThePet

Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:14 pm

Here is the map. I had my own home made (complete, spent many hours working on it) similar to this but I was so stupid and throw it away some years ago :(...

Return to “GB64 Help!”