Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

GameBaseAmy (Amiga)

Discuss the Commodore Amiga database that uses the GameBase Frontend.

Moderator: Jimbo

Da
Damon Hoppe

Oopps Sorry forgot the URL for AmigaSYS

Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:03 pm

The URL for AmigaSYS is http://www.amigapower.fw.hu/
Runey
Keen Member
Keen Member

Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:15 am

Hi Damon,

First off theres no such thing as a silly question or comment :D

NO IMAGES WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH GAMEBASE AMY.

You are right they are copyright and I cannot distribute them.
There are however ways to get those images.
The priority is the databse base and it's associated non-copyright images (e.g. Screenshots etc)... The TOSEC set of ADFs is used as a basis as it is a standard list of images that is reasonably readily available...

I have no plans to port this over to the Amiga. The project is primarily aimed at those Amiga users who unfortunately no longer own a genuine Amiga.

The project is very similar in nature to that of GameBase64, in fact almost identicle in ideals...

Sadly not much has happend as of late because of work commitments. But I have the next 7 days off and WILL (even if it kills me) have a release out by New Years Eve (Ozzie time)

AmigaSYS is quite a different project and can live quite merrily along side of GameBaseAMY.. Theres room for both :) GameBaseAMY is primarly intended for making access to you games catalogue quick and easy..

Anyway got to go..

Everyone have a great Xmas and a happy New Year and look out for the first release in the next 7 days :shock:
SexyWayne
Cool Member
Cool Member

Fri Dec 24, 2004 2:22 pm

I was just wondering is there anyway to support hdf files with gbamy?? is it just a matter of modifing the gemus script and the key=values??
Runey
Keen Member
Keen Member

Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:54 am

To GUEST... Pointless comments will be deleted...

PS: GameBaseAMY is unlikely to continue in it's current form, if at all. Look at www.lemonamiga.com/lemonade/ for an alternative. It looks very good and should suit most people needs.

Return to “Commodore Amiga - GameBase Amiga”