Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

OffTopic: Calendar Creator using GB screenshots

Discuss any other databases that use the GameBase Frontend, whether in pre development, development or publically released.

Moderator: Jimbo

faustxxx

OffTopic: Calendar Creator using GB screenshots

Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:03 pm

I made such a little contraption for making 12x12cm calendars (just in time to make a stand from a CD box).
You can use graphics from t2e.pl + Gamebase (ST, XE and others) or enter the url to the image.
I hope GB creators won't start hunting me with firearms :mrgreen: for using their screenshots.

As the final result, we get either a pdf, a composite to be printed on a home printer, or a jpg (300dpi), which can be uploaded to any photo lab and ordered (they come out quite nice, photo from the test).
If anyone needs to spice up their desk with a calendar, please visit:
https://www.t2e.pl/kalendarz,en/

Printed in PhotoLab:

P.S. The version used is about 0.5. Of things not yet finished - the week always starts on Monday.
The project can be saved to a file, so you can approach it at your leisure, and for additional changes, you can use the old data file.

Regards.
Faust@t2e

Return to “Other GameBase Projects”