Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

some new imperfect,and incomplete gamebases WII,GC,PS2,PCHD

Discuss any other databases that use the GameBase Frontend, whether in pre development, development or publically released.

Moderator: Jimbo

dax
Ice Cool Member
Ice Cool Member

Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:27 pm

I think of it opposite way. Wiimote and nunchuck enabled by default. Useful in x1/x360 mode for games that allow to be controlled with nunchuck and wiimote. Super Mario is a good example. With left x1 joy mapped as nunchuck, dpad mapped as dpad, playing Mario is more comfortable (depends on preferences). Nunchuck disabled for games that dont like it (2 Kirby games for example). Nunchuck and wiimote support may use more CPU power but convenient for players with x1/x360 pads :)
I love Gamebase's creators and compilations
dax
Ice Cool Member
Ice Cool Member

Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:40 am

Too bad that Dolphin can't support joypad and keyboard at the same time. So if I map TILT for New Super Mario Bros I lost 1/2/-/+. To restore it by adding 1/2/-/+ I lost NUNCHUCK - necessary to play Donkey Kong Country Returns with left joy as NUNCHUCK.

I did these steps and is not working:

1. In script: Add_CLP(-e %gamepathfile%,%gameini_value%)
2. For the Kirby S.E. gameini=S72 entry In Gemus
3. In S72.ini entries:
[Controls]
WiimoteProfile1 = Kirby_x1x360
4. In Config\Profiles\Wiimote\Kirby_x1x360.ini optimal configuration for X1/X360 pads
I love Gamebase's creators and compilations

Return to “Other GameBase Projects”